Thursday 12 June 2008

Brooke Hogan Disapproves Of Mother Linda's New Toyboy Lover

The toyboy lover of Hulk Hogan’s estranged wife Linda Bollea is not going down too well with daughter Brooke, as he was in the year below her at school.

The failed singer is shocked by her mum's choice of suitor, insisting she doesn't agree with Bollea moving on to a younger lover 29 years her junior so soon after the breakdown of her marriage with the wrestling legend.

Linda Bollea filed for divorce from her WWE star husband, real name Terry Bollea, in November last year after 23 years of marriage.

Brooke tells E!: "I'm totally freaked out. I personally don't like it at all or condone it, but she's my mom, so I have to show her support."

And Brooke was further shocked to discover her mum's young boyfriend was a fellow schoolmate who was in the year below her at school.

She explains: "I went to school with him. He was a grade under me. Me and Nick know him well. Me and Nick are two years apart, and he was right between us (in school)."

Would you be disturbed if you saw your mother gyrating with her toyboy like this?